Hanoi Halong Bay Sapa 7 Days 6 nights vacation
Taking this Halong Bay and Sapa 7 Days 6 nights honeymoon vacation with Halong Bay Cruise Day Tours will bring you the most unforgettable time in Vietnam. Located 7 Kms from Sapa, Lao Chai village is...
Taking this Halong Bay and Sapa 7 Days 6 nights vacation with Halong Bay Cruise Day Tours will bring you the most unforgettable time in Vietnam. Here is the itinerary in details:
Day 01: ARRIVE IN HANOI (D)
- To day we pick you up at Noi Bai airport and transfers to Thaison Palace hotel – a very famous hotel now in Hanoi for its big amount number of guests staying for check in.
- After check in you will be free at your leisure.
- Overnight in Hanoi at woderful Thaison Palace Hotel
Day 02: HANOI-HALONG BAY CRUISING(B,L,D)
- 7h.20: Enjoy breakfast at Thaison Palace Hotel
- 8h: 10: Pick up by our guide from your hotel and we will depart ro Halong City with about 3,5 hours along the Red River Delta and countryside with the beauty of the landscapes .
- 12h.00: Arriving the Halong city, welcome aboard and then start a cruise to Bai Tu Long Embark at noon, a slow cruise to the famous islands of Halong Bay and onto Bai Tu Long Bay, aside from the cave visit Thien Canh Son and swimming, we will explore this beautiful area by kayak in 45 minutes.
- Enjoy sunset time before dinner and sleep aboard the vessel Stay a romantic night on the board
Day 03: HALONG BAY-HANOI(Brunch)
- Wake up early to enjoy a morning nice sunset
- Enjoy breakfast on boat
- Start morning cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay for a visit floating fishing village of Vung Vieng – learn about daily life here, arrive in Ha Long around noon. Have lunch and then drive back Hanoi.
- 16. 30 PM: Arriving Hanoi
- Take a short rest.
- Free and easy for dinner by yourselves
- 20.00: Pick you up for night train to Lao kmlo#Cai.
- Enjoy an overnight on train
Day 04: LAO CAI-SAPA-CAT CAT VILLAGE(B, L, D)
- At around 06:00AM – Arrive at Lao Cai train station. You will be welcomed by your local guide and driver, then transfer to Sapa for breakfast & relax.
- Enjoy a walking tour to visits busy market where Red Dao, Black H”mong and other hill tribes converge from the surrounding countryside to sell their embroidery, silverware and handicrafts and to buy provisions.
- In the afternoon visit some of nearby hill tribe villages, Cat Cat village to learn more about culture of local tribe Overnight at hotel in Sapa
DAY 05: SAPA-LAO CHAI-TA VAN-LAO CAI-HANOI(B, L, D)
- In the morning, enjoy your breakfast and leave your luggage in the hotel before getting you nice trip.
- Trekking down into Lao Chai village to visit the Tay and Day tribes then keep going along the bottom of the Sapa valley to get to Ta Van village, which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Have a picnic lunch on the way.
- Drive back to Sapa by motorbike/jeep. Make yourself fresh with a shower in the hotel’s day room before down into Lao Cai Station for the night train back to Hanoi Overnight on train
DAY 6: HANOI CITY TOUR FULL DAY(B,L,D)
- 5.00 AM: Arriving Hanoi station – Pick up to Thaison Palace Hotel – Enjoy free buffet breakfast at Thaison Palace Hotel – Taking a rest/ sleep or shower if we have room available for free
- 08h30 AM: We will start driving along Hanoi Old Quarter to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum. Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place.
- Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
- Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West Lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam ).
- Next, we will enjoy lunch time at a restaurant before continue to visit the Ethnology Museum, and then head to the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
- Finally, back Ngoc Son Temple for enjoying Hoan Kiem Lake with overview. Enjoy a romantic dinner and stay a romantic night at Thaison Palace Hotel
Day 07: HANOI DEPARTURE(B)
- Today, after the breakfast, we we will be free at leisure for shopping around before driving to the airport for taking the departure flight. End of your unforgettable tour in Vietnam with us – Impressive Travel Vietnam
USD 316/ per person / Group Tour combined Hanoi city tour in Private- for Couple.
Special note: Your own private hotel room will be set up so special with flower, candles, champagne inside
The above price and itinerary will be subject to change upon your requirement at the booking time
Transportation with A/C
English speaking guide on tour
- Meals mentioned above
Entrance fee for sites visited
Boat trips mentioned in the itinerary
Train ticket - 4 bearth soft sleeper cabin. Please advise us if you want to book a private 2 berth cabin
- Hotel accomodation
- Personal expenses, Drinks, telephone, laundry, tips
- Airfare, Vietnam visa, airport taxes - paying at airport check in desks.
- Online payment services charge by credit card or bank transfer
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
6 days and 5 nights guided tours in Northern Vietnam with Sapa Trekking tour, Halong Bay Cruise on 4 star, Hanoi City Tour.
Halong Bay Cruise Day Tours would like to recommend you the best selling package tour in Northern Vietnam. Explore Hanoi Capital,...
When it comes to Vietnam, you will see a complex of different areas like mountains in the north, the deltas or beautiful beaches...