Best selling 8 days 7 nights of Northern Vietnam
Halong Bay Cruise Day Tours would like to recommend you the best selling package tour in Northern Vietnam. Explore Hanoi Capital, Halong Bay Cruise, Sapa Trekking Tours, as well as Hoa Lu- Tam Coc...
Halong Bay Cruise Day Tours would like to recommend you the best selling package tour in Northern Vietnam. Explore Hanoi Capital, Halong Bay Cruise, Sapa Trekking Tours, as well as Hoa Lu- Tam Coc tours. You will receive a warm welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people In Sapa and Hoa Lu- Tam Coc. Learning about their culture and customs is always a preference of most tourists.
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL ( MEAL: L)
• Check in Hotel Hanoi
• Free for shopping.
• Free and easy Hanoi by night
• Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2- 26TH DEC: HALONG BAY CRUISES FOR 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT ON CRUISE BOAT ( MEAL: B,L,D)
• 8.00- 8.30 AM: After breakfast at hotel, our driver and tour guide will pick us up and we start our 3,5 hours drive to Halong City stopping on the way for some refreshments and local hospitality
12.00am: Upon arrival at Halong City, we transfer to our boat for a cruise in the stunning Halong Bay. Sea food lunch will be served on board
• 1.00-2.00 PM: The cruise will take you to discover Halong bay with exotic islands: shape of Dog, incense urn, sail island, fighting Cocks which are naturally formed by process of erosion between the sea water and lime stone mountain
• 2.00- 5.00 PM: We will visit one of the most beautiful caves of Halong – Surprise Cave. Then our cruise is going to Titop island and beach for swimming or climb up to the top of the island for outstanding panoramic view of the Bay
• 5.00- 6.00 PM: Our cruise drop anchor in the middle of Halong bay for overnight. Here you can swim around the cruise with green sea water or relax on the cruise deck for drink and enjoy a view with sunset
7.00- 9.00pm: Enjyoy dinner and some funny activites on cruise
Stay overnight on cruising board in Halong Bay
DAY 3 : HALONG BAY- HANOI (MEAL: B,L)
6.00-8.00 AM: Wake up early and enjoy the sunrise in Halong Bay. Do some Tai Chi exercise.
• 8.30 AM – 9.30 AM: Take local bamboo boat to visit a tunnel cave – Green lagoon, one of highlight in Halong
9.30 AM- 12.10 PM: Continue to move around the bay to find more secluded areas – Bai Tu Long bay
• After lunch, free and easy and then get back to the car to back to Hanoi
• Arriving Hanoi at 16.30 PM
• Taking a rest and walking around
• Back hotel at 19.00 and transfer to Hanoi train station to take night train to Sapa
DAY 4: SAPA TREKKING TOUR- PRIVATE TOUR ( MEAL: B/ L/ D)
• 5.00 – 6.30 AM: Pick up you at Lao Cai station by bus to go to Sapa
• 7.00 – 8.00 AM: Arrive in Sapa. Have Breakfast in HOTEL IN SAPA
• 9 – 9.30 am: Begin trekking from Sapa towards the South East of Sapa minority
• 12.00 pm: Have Picnic lunch in the Black H’Mong house, discover their daily life
• PM: Continue your trekking to Ta Van village of Dzay minority people
• 3H 30 – 4.00 PM: Bus picks up back to Sapa.
• Free and easy in Sapa
• Having Dinner at HOTEL IN SAPA
• Overnight at hotel in U Hotel (4 star)
DAY 5 : SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE- 4kms ( MEAL: B, L, D)
• 8.00 am: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel
• 9.00 am: visit village of the black H’mong (Cat cat), walk around visiting people in the village and the hydroelectric power station built by the French in the old days.
• 11.30 am: Go back town, have lunch at HOTEL IN SAPA and check out the hotel. Afternoon will be the time for you to explore Sapa ethnic market and town
• 5.00 Pm: Transfer back to Lao Cai station
• 18.00: Having Dinner at Restaurant there
• 19.00 pm: Your sleeper train leaves and bring you back to Hanoi
Day 6 : ARRIVING HANOI – HOA LU- TAM COC TOUR ( MEAL: B/ L)
• Arriving Hanoi at 5.30 Am
• Stay in small hotel in Hanoi
• Having breakfast
• Depart the hotel this morning at 8.30 for the 2 and half-hour drive through rural northern Vietnam to the site of Vietnam’s first capital, Hoa Lu. Visit the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh Dynasty (968-80), and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Le Dynasty (980-1009). The ancient Hoa Lu Citadel (most of which has since been destroyed) once covered an area of three square kilometers.
• If time permits after visiting Hoa Lu (for the fit and healthy), take a half-hour walk up one of the surrounding limestone karst hills, the climb is rewarding with spectacular views.
• In the late morning depart for Tam Coc Town for a Vietnamese lunch, along the way stop where you wish to take photographs of local villages and the stunning landscape.
• After lunch board your private sampan* (see other options below). As the boat gently slices through the water, notice the enormous limestone karsts jutting out from the green rice fields giving rise to other name, ‘Halong on Land’.
• Should you feel adventurous climb up to Bich Dong Pagoda on nearby Ngu Nhac Mountain, dating to 1428 and comprising three structures: Ha, Trung, and Thuong Pagodas, in ascending order. Following its back by sampan to Tam Coc town before returning to Hanoi where you arrive in the late afternoon. (L)
• 19h20: Bus arrive Hanoi and drop you off at TIRANT HOTEL HANOI
• Free and easy for dinner by yourselves
• Overnight in Hanoi
Day 7: HANOI CITY TOUR ( B/ L)
• Breakfast at hotel
• 8.00: Our guide the take to to visit private of Hanoi City Tour
• 12.00: Having Lunch at good local restaurant in Hanoi operated by Impressive Travel Vietnam
• Start to visit outside the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (close on Monday and Friday) and Museum.
• Enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’ s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh”s house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda; founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
• Continue to visit the Quan Thanh Temple (Taoist, dating from the Ly Dynasty) and Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake (One of the oldest in Vietnam).
• Continue to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, Vietnam’s first university constructed in 1070, it”s gardens and well-preserved architecture offers a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
• Coming back Hoan Kiem Lake, see the peaceful waters, and visit Ngoc Son temple and finish the trip at hotel after that
• Free and easy Hanoi by night
• Overnight in Hanoi
Day 8: AIRPORT TRANSFER ( B)
• Free and easy
• Transfer to airport
|Number in Group|
Validity from 1 June 14 - 31 December 2017
Price per person in US$ in party of
|Deluxe||Small||Good Meals||Mini Van|
|Luxury||Private Tour||High Quality||Private Car|
The above example itinerary & tour cost are subject to change upon your special requirement
Transportation on tour
Meals as mentioned in the program
Friendly and professtion tour guide and driver
Hotel accomodation, overnight cruises in Halong Bay and Bungalow in Mai Chau
Entrance fees to all places mentioned in the program
Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
Any other services that not mentioned in the inclusion
Domestic flights as mentioned in the program
Taking this Halong Bay and Sapa 7 Days 6 nights honeymoon vacation with Halong Bay Cruise Day Tours will bring you the most...
6 days and 5 nights guided tours in Northern Vietnam with Sapa Trekking tour, Halong Bay Cruise on 4 star, Hanoi City Tour.
When it comes to Vietnam, you will see a complex of different areas like mountains in the north, the deltas or beautiful beaches...